Not sure why I am attempting this, but oh well. At the very least it will give me an outlet to air my frustrations, hopes, etc. without unduly burdening my sweet (very patient) hubby & family.
What do I want to accomplish this year? I'd like to be a better wife, mom, Christian, employee, etc., etc. I'd like to lose some weight...I'm a stress eater so this is tough. :-( I'd like to make time for exercise, however, I am starting a new position where I work. My old position & new position will be put together so I will be working full-time instead of part-time. I'm pretty excited about the salary increase this will bring...but not the stress. My new boss is a lunatic (maybe more about that later). My old boss was a termagant and a b with an itch...just a mean-spirited person. So which is better...termagant or lunatic? Only time will tell...
Sunday, January 25, 2009
New Year, New Me (Hopefully)...
Posted by Pam R. at 1/25/2009 02:05:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment