I REALLY should not be up this late!! I will be going to work late though so that will help..ha ha! I have a problem with insomnia...not sure what causes it, stress maybe? We are in the middle of a winter storm warning so there was lots of snow when I woke up. My daughter Traci had to work at 7AM...I was worried about her driving in it...sure enough, at about 6:45 she called to say she was stuck. Matt & I had to pick her and her car up and drop her off at work...thank God she is safe (and when I say thank God, I really DO mean it...it's not a curse word ;-)). I chipped a nice chunk off of one of my wisdom teeth last night which resulted in a quick visit to the dentist this morning. He recommended that it be pulled and that I might as well have all the rest of them pulled...lovely. :-/ I have an appt. next month with an oral surgeon...even lovelier. I haven't been to an oral surgeon since high school...and it wasn't a happy moment then, let me tell ya. Well, it could be worse...at least it's not a root canal. I didn't have to go to work today because of the storm...yeah!! nothing like getting a REAL snow day once you're a grown-up, huh? Okay to bed, to bed for me...hopefully tomorrow will bring better things. Good night!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment